This is our first People For Animals Spay Shuttle meetup!
Thanks to a very generous donation from Tabby's Place, we are able to test this alternative to on-site mobile spay neuter clinics this June 28th. Our focus for this first shuttle is on ferals (cats will receive an ear tip) and we will have a wait list for adoptables. Please note that we are limiting registrations to a maximum of four cats per organization so that we can help as many groups as possible.
- WHO: Feral cats (all who have surgery will be ear-tipped) in Hunterdon County.
- WHAT: Feline spay or neuter for a "spay-it-forward donation" of $5 per feral.*
- For feral cats: (Must be >2 months and >2lbs.) Includes pre-surgical exam, rabies & distemper vaccines, ear tip, injectable antibiotics and pain control as indicated, tattoo and medical waste disposal.
- NOTE: See "Additional Services" list below for items that are not covered, but can be requested and paid for by the organization or individual trapper.
- Tabby's Place has loaner traps. Please contact them directly at 908-237-5300.
- WHERE: PFA Spay Shuttle, parked at Tabby's Place, 1100 US Highway 202, Ringoes, NJ 08551 (We will send directions with reservation confirmation.) Cats will be shuttled to and from the PFA Clinic in Robbinsville, NJ.
- WHEN: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - Drop off at 7:00 AM / Pickup approx. 4:00 PM (this could vary - we will call if shuttle will be late.)
- HOW: MUST PRE-REGISTER by Saturday, June 24, 2017.
We will respond to each request via email with additional details. Reservations fill up quickly - contact us now!
*There are 25 spaces maximum. We reserve the right to adjust as reservations come in and current need is established. Please note: We are asking for a $5 donation per feral and a $25 donation per friendly (NO ear tip) to "Spay-It-Forward for our next spay neuter initiative.
- +$7 Microchip - Feral (includes registration)
- +$15 Microchip - Adoptables & Pets (includes registration)
- +$5 Microchip Insert Fee (if you provide your own microchip)
- +$15 Activyl® Flea Treatment
- +$20 Revolution® Flea & Tick Treatment
- +$30 Feline Leukemia/FIV Test
- +$18 Convenia (injection)
- +$20 Clavamox (bottle)
- +$19 Rabies or Distemper Vaccination - Pets
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org