Registrations are now open for the February 17th Fix A Feral For $FREE Spay Shuttle. Please read ALL information thoroughly!
All PFA Spay Shuttles are scheduled on the third Monday in each month.
Our focus for these shuttles is on ferals from Hunterdon County communities. All cats will receive an ear tip.
Each trapper is allowed up to two (2) reservations. Sharing or swapping reservation spots is not allowed; the registration form allows you to request additional spots if you are trapping a large or special project. However, these extra spots are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to apportion all spots based on availability and need in order to ensure that the shuttle is full. We will create a wait list for Hunterdon adoptables (no ear tip/$55) and out-of-county ferals (with ear tip.)
- WHO: Feral cats in Hunterdon County (Cats that will be released back to their outdoor colony after receiving an ear-tip during surgery.)
- WHAT: Feline spay or neuter for FREE – Winter is one of the best times of year to trap!*
- For feral cats: (Must be >2 months and >2 lbs.) Includes pre-surgical exam, rabies & distemper vaccines, ear tip, injectable antibiotics and pain control as indicated, tattoo and medical waste disposal.
- See “Additional Services” list below for items that are not covered, but can be requested and paid for by the organization or individual trapper at drop-off.
- Tabby’s Place has loaner traps. Please contact them directly at 908-237-5300.
- WHERE: People For Animals Spay Shuttle, parked at Tabby’s Place, 1100 US Highway 202, Ringoes, NJ 08551 (Cats will be shuttled to and from the PFA Clinic in Robbinsville, NJ.)
- WHEN: Monday, February 17, 2020 – Drop off at 6:45 AM / Pickup 2:00PM Please be PROMPT, especially in extreme weather conditions!
- HOW: Must pre-register by Thursday, February 13, 2020. Information MUST BE COMPLETE.
We will respond to each request via email with additional details. (Please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER if you don’t see it in your inbox.) Reservations fill up quickly and we will stop taking requests prior to February 13th if the shuttle is full. Contact us now!
*There are 30 spaces maximum. Thanks to generous donations, we can offer each feral TNR package (WITH ear tip) for FREE on February 17th. If there are still spots available, we will fill the shuttle with adoptable (NO ear tip) cats from Hunterdon at $55 each to “Spay-It-Forward” for our next spay neuter initiative. Cash only please.
- +$7 Microchip – Feral (includes registration)
- +$15 Microchip – Adoptable (includes registration)
- +$5 Microchip Insert Fee (if you provide your own microchip)
- +$22 Revolution® Flea & Tick Treatment
- +$ (based on weight) Convenia – injection
- +$20 Clavamox – bottle – only if recommended by vet
- +$30 Feline Leukemia/FIV Test (adoptables only)
Can’t make the shuttle on February 17th?
PREVIOUS SHUTTLES – Fix A Feral For $FREE
January 20, 2020
December 16, 2019
PREVIOUS SHUTTLES – Fix A Feral For $15
November 18, 2019
October 21, 2019
September 16, 2019
August 19, 2019
July 15, 2019
June 17, 2019
May 20, 2019
April 15, 2019
March 18, 2019
February 18, 2019
January 21, 2019
December 14, 2018
November 28, 2018
October 24, 2018
September 26, 2018
August 22, 2018
July 25, 2018
May 16, 2018
April 25, 2018
March 28, 2018
March 20, 2018
February, 28, 2018
November 29, 2017
October 25, 2017
September 27, 2017
August 23, 2017
PREVIOUS SHUTTLES & MOBILE CLINICS – Fix A Feral For $5
July 26, 2017
December 15, 2016