Registrations are now open for the November 18th Fix A Feral For $15 Spay Shuttle. Please read ALL information thoroughly!
All PFA Spay Shuttles are scheduled on the third Monday in each month during 2019.
Our focus for these shuttles is on ferals from Hunterdon County communities. All cats will receive an ear tip.
Each trapper is allowed up to two (2) reservations. Sharing or swapping reservation spots is not allowed; the registration form allows you to request additional spots if you are trapping a large or special project. However, only request reservations for cats that you are confident you can trap. We reserve the right to apportion out all spots based on availability and need in order to ensure that the shuttle is full. We will create a wait list for Hunterdon adoptables (no ear tip/$55) and out-of-county ferals (with ear tip/$15).
- WHO: Feral cats in Hunterdon County (all who have surgery will be ear-tipped.)
- WHAT: Feline spay or neuter for a “spay-it-forward donation” of $15 per feral.*
- For feral cats: (Must be >2 months and >2 lbs.) Includes pre-surgical exam, rabies & distemper vaccines, ear tip, injectable antibiotics and pain control as indicated, tattoo and medical waste disposal.
- See “Additional Services” list below for items that are not covered, but can be requested and paid for by the organization or individual trapper at drop-off.
- Tabby’s Place has loaner traps. Please contact them directly at 908-237-5300.
- WHERE: People For Animals Spay Shuttle, parked at Tabby’s Place, 1100 US Highway 202, Ringoes, NJ 08551 (Cats will be shuttled to and from the PFA Clinic in Robbinsville, NJ.)
- WHEN: Monday, November 18, 2019 – Drop off at 6:45 AM / Pickup 2:00PM Please be PROMPT, especially in extreme weather conditions!
- HOW: Must pre-register by Thursday, November 14, 2019. Please fill out the registration form completely, INCLUDING A TOWN FOR EACH CAT plus a general description of the cat’s situation.
We will respond to each request via email with additional details. (Please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER if you don’t see it in your inbox.) Reservations fill up quickly and we will stop taking requests prior to November 14th if the shuttle is full. Contact us now!
*There are 30 spaces maximum. We are asking for a $15 donation per feral (WITH ear tip) and a $55 donation per adoptable (NO ear tip) to “Spay-It-Forward” for our next spay neuter initiative. Cash only please.
- +$7 Microchip – Feral (includes registration)
- +$15 Microchip – Adoptable (includes registration)
- +$5 Microchip Insert Fee (if you provide your own microchip)
- +$22 Revolution® Flea & Tick Treatment
- +$ (based on weight) Convenia – injection
- +$20 Clavamox – bottle – only if recommended by vet
- +$30 Feline Leukemia/FIV Test (adoptables only)
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PREVIOUS SHUTTLES – Fix A Feral For $15
October 21, 2019
September 16, 2019
August 19, 2019
July 15, 2019
June 17, 2019
May 20, 2019
April 15, 2019
March 18, 2019
February 18, 2019
January 21, 2019
December 14, 2018
November 28, 2018
October 24, 2018
September 26, 2018
August 22, 2018
July 25, 2018
May 16, 2018
April 25, 2018
March 28, 2018
March 20, 2018
February, 28, 2018
November 29, 2017
October 25, 2017
September 27, 2017
August 23, 2017
PREVIOUS SHUTTLES & MOBILE CLINICS – Fix A Feral For $5
July 26, 2017
December 15, 2016