PLEASE NOTE: This clinic is now FULL!
We’re celebrating Global Cat Day 2018 with another fabulous 50 Feral Fix clinic! Harnesslife.org, North Brunswick Humane Association and People For Animals are collaborating to support TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return) by providing free spay and neuter for feral cats. To make it even better, People For Animals is chipping in an additional 25 free feral fixes! Here are the details:
- WHO: Feral cats (must be >2 months and >2 lbs.) in East Brunswick, Jamesburg, Milltown, Monroe, New Brunswick, North Brunswick Township, Old Bridge, South Brunswick Township, Spotswood and Hunterdon County. Limit of 5 cats per trapper; please do not share reservation spots and please only request reservations for cats that you are confident you can trap. We reserve the right to apportion out any additional spots based on availability and need in order to ensure that the clinic is full.
- WHAT: Free spay or neuter for feral cats. Includes pre-surgical exam, rabies & distemper vaccines, ear tip, injectable antibiotics and pain control as indicated, tattoo and medical waste disposal.
- To qualify for the free feral surgery, cats must be unsocialized and be part of a TNR effort.
- Ferals will be given first priority. Adoptable/socialized cats (no ear tip) may register, but will have 2nd priority and the TNR organization/trapper will be assessed a $35 fee per socialized cat.
- See “Additional Services” list below for items that are not covered, but can be requested and paid for by the organization or individual trapper at drop-off.
- Overnight care at People For Animals is available: 1 night (pickup Oct 16) is $5/cat, 2 nights (pickup Oct 17) is $10/cat.
- WHERE: People For Animals Clinic, 1 Sharon Road, Robbinsville, NJ 08691 (This is at the Robbinsville location only.)
- WHEN: Monday, October 15, 2018 – Drop off no later than 7:15 AM / Pickup by 2:30 PM
- HOW: ALL TRAPPERS MUST PRE-REGISTER by Saturday, October 6, 2018.
- Please fill out the registration form completely, including a town for each cat plus a general description of the colony situation.
- We will respond to each request within 7 days via email to confirm and send additional details.
Reservations fill up quickly – we will stop taking registrations prior to October 6th if the clinic is full. Contact us now!
- +$7 Microchip – Feral (includes registration)
- +$15 Microchip – Adoptables & Pets (includes registration)
- +$5 Microchip Insert Fee (if you provide your own microchip)
- +$17.06 Activyl® Flea Treatment (includes tax)
- +$23.46 Revolution® Flea & Tick Treatment (includes tax)
- +$19.19 Convenia – injection (includes tax)
- +$21.33 Clavamox – bottle (includes tax)
- +$30 Feline Leukemia/FIV Test
- +$20 Rabies Vaccine (pet cats)
- +$20 Distemper Vaccine (pet cats)
- +$31 Feline Leukemia Vaccine (pet cats)
- +$5/cat Overnight care for 1 night
- +$10/cat Overnight care for 2 nights
*Paid directly to People For Animals at drop off (Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Only)
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com