Registration is now open for our regularly scheduled March 2018 Spay Shuttle on Wednesday, March 28th. Our focus remains on ferals (cats will receive an ear tip) from Hunterdon County communities. We will create a wait list for adoptables (no ear tip).
Each trapper is allowed up to five reservations; please do not share reservation spots – only request reservations for cats that you are actually trapping. We reserve the right to apportion out any additional spots based on availability and need in order to ensure that the shuttle is full.
- WHO: Feral cats (all who have surgery will be ear-tipped) in Hunterdon County.
- WHAT: Feline spay or neuter for a “spay-it-forward donation” of $15 per feral.*
- For feral cats: (Must be >2 months and >2 lbs.) Includes pre-surgical exam, rabies & distemper vaccines, ear tip, injectable antibiotics and pain control as indicated, tattoo and medical waste disposal.
- See “Additional Services” list below for items that are not covered, but can be requested and paid for by the organization or individual trapper.
- Tabby’s Place has loaner traps. Please contact them directly at 908-237-5300.
- WHERE: People For Animals Spay Shuttle, parked at Tabby’s Place, 1100 US Highway 202, Ringoes, NJ 08551 (Cats will be shuttled to and from the PFA Clinic in Robbinsville, NJ.)
- WHEN: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 – Drop off at 6:45 AM / Pickup approx. 4:30 PM (this could vary – we will call if shuttle will be early or late.)
- HOW: MUST PRE-REGISTER by SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2018. Please fill out the registration form completely, including a description and town for each cat plus a general description of the colony situation.
We will respond to each request via email with additional details. Reservations fill up quickly – contact us now!
*There are 30 spaces maximum. We are asking for a $15 donation per feral and a $50 donation per adoptable (NO ear tip) to “Spay-It-Forward for our next spay neuter initiative.
- +$7 Microchip – Feral (includes registration)
- +$15 Microchip – Adoptables & Pets (includes registration)
- +$5 Microchip Insert Fee (if you provide your own microchip)
- +$17.06 Activyl® Flea Treatment (includes tax)
- +$23.46 Revolution® Flea & Tick Treatment (includes tax)
- +$19.19 Convenia – injection (includes tax)
- +$21.33 Clavamox – bottle (includes tax)
- +$30 Feline Leukemia/FIV Test
- +$20 Rabies or Distemper Vaccination – (pet cats)
- +$20 Distemper Vaccine (pet cats)
- +$31 Feline Leukemia Vaccine (pet cats)
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com