In October our focus remains on ferals (cats will receive an ear tip) and we will create a wait list for adoptables (no ear tip). This month, we are primarily working with a few trappers who are helping individuals to TNR from various colonies throughout Hunterdon County. These folks (and their ferals) were from last month’s wait list. Register ASAP; there are only a few spots left! As always, we reserve the right to adjust based on timing and need.
- WHO: Feral cats (all who have surgery will be ear-tipped) in Hunterdon County.
- WHAT: Feline spay or neuter for a “spay-it-forward donation” of $15 per feral.*
- For feral cats: (Must be >2 months and >2 lbs.) Includes pre-surgical exam, rabies & distemper vaccines, ear tip, injectable antibiotics and pain control as indicated, tattoo and medical waste disposal.
- See “Additional Services” list below for items that are not covered, but can be requested and paid for by the organization or individual trapper.
- Tabby’s Place has loaner traps. Please contact them directly at 908-237-5300.
- WHERE: People For Animals Spay Shuttle, parked at Tabby’s Place, 1100 US Highway 202, Ringoes, NJ 08551 (We will send directions with reservation confirmation.) Cats will be shuttled to and from the PFA Clinic in Robbinsville, NJ.
- WHEN: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 – Drop off at 6:45 AM / Pickup approx. 5:00 PM (this could vary – we will call if shuttle will be early or late.)
- HOW: MUST PRE-REGISTER by this FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2017.
We will respond to each request via email with additional details. Reservations fill up quickly – contact us now!
*There are 30 spaces maximum. We are asking for a $15 donation per feral and a $50 donation per adoptable (NO ear tip) to “Spay-It-Forward for our next spay neuter initiative.
- +$7 Microchip – Feral (includes registration)
- +$15 Microchip – Adoptables & Pets (includes registration)
- +$5 Microchip Insert Fee (if you provide your own microchip)
- +$15 Activyl® Flea Treatment
- +$20 Revolution® Flea & Tick Treatment
- +$30 Feline Leukemia/FIV Test
- +$18 Convenia (injection)
- +$20 Clavamox (bottle)
- +$19 Rabies or Distemper Vaccination – Pets
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com