This is our last Fix A Feral For $5 clinic in 2016. If you are trapping cats anywhere in Hunterdon County, register now!
Thanks to a great collaboration with Lambertville Animal Welfare and Tabby’s Place we’ve scheduled the People For Animals Mobile Spay Station for a “community cats only” spay-neuter clinic. Lambertville Animal Welfare is helping by giving us a generous monetary donation! Tabby’s Place is providing the parking area and the use of their building, plus they are giving a bonus to each person who attends their TNR workshop on Sunday, November 27. They will cover the “Spay It Forward” donation and provide free flea treatment and a microchip for up to two cats per attendee. The sterilizations will be funded by harnesslife.org through our Spay-Neuter Fund. It’s another win-win-win collaboration!
- WHO: Feral cats (all who have surgery will be ear-tipped) in Hunterdon County.
- WHAT: Feline spay or neuter for a “spay-it-forward donation” of $5 per feral.*
- For feral cats: (Must be >2 months and >2lbs.) Includes pre-surgical exam, rabies & distemper vaccines, ear tip, injectable antibiotics and pain control as indicated, tattoo and medical waste disposal.
- NOTE: See “Additional Services” list below for items that are not covered, but can be requested and paid for by trapper or pet owner.
- WHERE: People For Animals Mobile Veterinary Clinic, parked at Tabby’s Place, 1100 US Highway 202
Ringoes, NJ 08551 (we will send directions with reservation confirmation.)
- WHEN: Thursday, December 15, 2016 – Drop off at 7:00 AM / Pickup approx. 4:00 PM (or earlier, if approved for release – we will call)
- HOW: MUST PRE-REGISTER by Sunday, December 11, 2016. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “$5 Feral Fix” in the subject. In the body of the email you must Include the following information:
- NAME of trapper or organization
- MAILING ADDRESS of trapper or organization
- EMAIL address of the person dropping off/picking up the animal(s)
- PHONE number of the person dropping off/picking up the animal(s)
- NUMBER of feral cats you will be bringing, limit 4 per trapper or organization (include genders, if known)
- TOWN that the cats are from
- DESCRIPTION of feral cat situation and location (i.e., backyard cats, local feral colony, etc.) of the cats that you are caring for and/or trapping, especially the cats that you plan to bring to this clinic.
We will respond to each email with additional details. Reservations fill up quickly! Contact us now – we will have a wait list, too.
*There are 30 spaces maximum. We reserve the right to adjust as reservations come in and current need is established. Please note: We are asking for a $5 donation per feral and a $25 donation per friendly (NO ear tip) to “Spay-It-Forward for our next clinic.
- +$7 Microchip (includes registration)
- +$15 Activyl® Flea Treatment
- +$20 Revolution® Flea & Tick Treatment
- +$30 Feline Leukemia/FIV Test
- +$18 Convenia (injection)
- +$20 Clavamox (bottle)